- "name sector something_with_fire" names a sector you control "something with fire" and gets you some money.
- "v" waste a turn
- "logout" logs you out
- "set home" set the current sector as your home sector
- "set deploy n|s|e|w" sets deployment direction north,south,east,west (default north)
- "warp x,y" Warps you to world map sector x,y as long as you have a warp gate somewhere in that sector.
- "smap map_name" saves the current sector layout as "map_name".
- "lmap map_name" loads your saved sector layout "map_name"
- "cmap map_name" clears the saved map "map_name"
- "show maps" lists the map layouts you have saved.
- "say x" puts "x" in the chat window
- "sendmsg x y" sends the message "y" to player "x"
- "ufo" brings up the UFO build panel
- "cloak on" turns on the cloaking device, if equipped.
- "cloak off" turns off the cloaking device.
- "deploy x" puts a new unit on the map, in a sector you control. x is a name from the Unit List
- "deploy x with y,z" puts a new unit x on the map with the optional systems y,z .
x should be from the Unit List and y is a Unit Tech option (See the Tech List ).
- "d x" Is shorthand for "deploy x"
- Example: "d cp with warp,finder" drops a command post with a warp
gate on it, alowing you to warp back to this sector anytime with the
"warp" command. (Requires Option Tech 1).