Main Rules Page
- ICBMS in WMD Tank Battle destroy entire sectors, leaving mushroom clouds that damage tanks moving through them.
- ICBMs are very expensive - They cost 10,000 Terabucks per shot, and you need ICBM Tech of at least 1
- ICBMs can be shot down by interceptors, which are way cheaper than the missiles.
- The Defense Screen (DFENS) Unit Tech will block ICBMS from hitting a sector that costs under 10,000 TeraBucks.
- Defense Screens provide no protection if they are deployed in sectors that cost more than 10K.
- Nuclear fire dissipates after 30 minutes and the sector becomes empty and uncontrolled. Eventually neutrals will respawn if it is not conquered.