UFOs are autonomous units that wander around the world map neutralizing or capturing sectors at random. UFOs have the following properties:
UFOs are very expensive to build and cheap to shoot down - not recommended for new players.
Main Rules Page
- Neutrality Ray - Neutralizes enemy sectors
- Mind Control Beam - Captures enemy sectors
- Tether Chain - The ufo does not move, it serves as a barrage blimp to crash into enemy UFOs over the sector.
- Beam Power - the % chance that the UFO's weapon is successful every 10 minute cycle. (No effect on tether chain UFOs)
- Hit Points - the number of direct interceptor shots a UFO can take before it is destroyed.
- UFOs have an upkeep (per cycle) cost as well as a deployment cost based on how powerful they are. If you cannot afford the upkeep, your UFO runs out of gas and dies. Two UFOs that move into the same sector will both crash and die.