Main Tech Page
- Option Tech provides Optional Equipment for Units.
Each level allows deployment of various optional parts on deployed units :
- Use by running command "deploy x with y,z" or the deploy menu.
- Level 1: "warp" - Warp gate allows you to teleport to the sector using the warp command or the warp button on World Map.
- Level 2: "targ" - Targeting Computer gives the unit a bonus on shooting accuracy.
- Level 3: "anti" - Anti-Missile system shoots down incoming Missiles from enemy tanks.
- Level 4: "finder" - Anti-Cloak system detects cloaked tanks.
- Level 5: "pds" - Point Defense system makes enemy long-range weapons much less likely to hit
- Level 6: "shield" - Null Shield absorbs all damage from the first hit to this unit.
- Level 7: "repair" - Repair drones rebuild destroyed units in the sector if an enemy leaves and the drones are alive. Repaired units are weaker than newly deployed units, but also cost less.
- Level 8: "dfens" - Defense screen prevents ICBMS from hitting this sector, assuming its total cost is under 10000 Terabucks .
- Level 9: "sam" - Surface to air missiles damage enemy UFOs over this sector. SAM launchers are extremely expensive - 1 Million TeraBucks
- Example: "deploy cp with repair,anti,dfens" - puts down a new command post that is defended from Missiles, will repair the sector when it is not occupied, and defends from ICBMS on the world map.